So this week, i don't even know what happened. We got transfer news last night and me and sister downard are staying in kirtland. It's going to be so weird not having a third one. Sister lee is the one who talks a lot and really shows people that she loves them and me and sister downard aren't. So we'll see how that goes.
Sister lee goes home on wednesday. It's going to be so sad. I can't believe it's already been five weeks. And she'll be back in korea. We've had some fun times. She is so funny.

So jojo didn't get baptized. On tuesday we had a lesson where we went through the interview questions with her and then her interview was going to be on thursday. But [she had some problems]. It's kind of a long story, but president Vellinga came and talked to her a little that night and she is really open with us. I think it's been pretty hard for her. She still came to church and is working really hard. She started typing a journal and she has us read it. It's way awesome. But i think it's good we have some more time to focus on more of the things that we need to. I think it will be really good.
We got a couple new investigators.
The Southwicks took us to Scooters today which is a hot dog place. Way good.
And then my district. It's all going to change though. Sister lee and elder green are going home. I'm so sad. Elder morse is training and so is sister joseph. And sister gamble and sister smith are leaving. But sister nelsen is staying. It's so crazy. There is changes all the time and i can't handle it. I don't like when people leave.