So we usually have our pday on Tuesday. This week was weird because we had mission leadership council on Tuesday when we would have had pday and we were at the visitors center on Monday and Wednesday. So this was just the only way that we could do it. It was really weird having so long in between pdays. Lucky we did have enough food to make it through though.
Mission Leadership Council it like the best meeting ever. I am so glad that I get to go to it. It's amazing. Except that since it was my last one I had to bear my testimony. That was the pits.
This week we were at the visitors' center most of the time and we went on exchanges so i wasn't even in our area for one of the days. We only had about ten hours in our area this week so we are really trying to make the most of it. We met with a less active the other day. She was tracted into by some other sisters and so we got her record here. She has been less active for quite a few years. She is 83 and doesn't hear the best, especially without her hearing aids in. She is hilarious though and she came to church on Sunday. And she wants to go back to the temple. It is so great.
The Amish people are awesome. I wasn't there when they came, but I've heard lots about them. In the Rootstown ward one of the members showed us pictures of them as well. I can't remember all of their conversion story, but they are from around Columbus and it started out with just one family and has grown. They were all ostracized when they joined, but they wanted to continue with their life style. They went and got sealed in the temple at the beginning of the year and i think they might start an Amish branch down there. It sounds so awesome. Now we just need to convert all the Amish that are in our area.