Saturday, May 19, 2012

Nodding

I was so happy to talk to you on Sunday. During church in the morning we started singing Love at Home and i started crying. It was weird.

So yesterday we went to a park to do some studying and there were these people and they were speaking russian so we went up and talked to them (well sister v talked and i smiled and nodded) and they were from Ukraine. They came here thirty years ago. Sister V was so happy to talk to someone. But they were Jewish and kind of set in their ways so that was a bummer. 

 I'll be having p day on tuesday next week because of transfers. Can you believe it's almost already been six weeks that i've been here. I won't be the newbie anymore. I still don't know what i'm doing, but i won't be the new one.