Sunday, May 27, 2012

Transfers


So we have transfers tomorrow. I'm staying here, but we are moving houses so that's kind of a transfer. I haven't been to the house, but i hear it is really awesome. They called it the castle so i think that's a good sign. Two of the sisters in our district are getting transferred and so is our district leader. It's kind of sad. I just got here and now they are changing everybody and people are leaving. I don't like it. Right when you start to get used to it.

This morning we planted all the flowers at the visitors center from about seven to eleven or so. It was fun. They are all super pretty.

This is a picture of my district. Sister arnesen, smith, maynard, stoddard, christian, joseph, me, v. In the back is elder green and colf. It's a pretty exciting bunch.

Also i'm glad to not be the newbie anymore. I still don't know what i'm doing, but at least i'm not going to be the new one. The six weeks has kind of gone by fast. I feel like i have been here forever, but also like i just got here. It's really weird. People always say this and it's true. The days go by like weeks and the weeks go by like days. And just so you know i exercise in the mornings.