For our training meeting last week the church just bought the Joseph Smith home by the temple so we got to go and have our meeting there. It was so amazing. It was living quarters for the community of christ people so it looks way weird, but it was so great to be there. We basically just sang songs and people read things that joseph had said and it was amazing. A couple people came from Salt Lake this past weekend to look at it so i think they are going to start restoring it soon.
So on tour a couple days ago there was a family and they were looking up their ancestors on the computer thing in the Johnson Inn and they were talking about Thomas Jefferson Butterfield. And i was just like i have one of those too, but we didn't think he went through Kirtland. But she talked about his son Almon and showed it to me on family search on her phone. I think it's the same one. So ya Thomas Jefferson Butterfield went through Kirtland. But I haven't been able to go back and look at the computer with the people who went through Kirtland because it is not working.
We only have tuesday after 4 and saturday after 5 in our area this week. I wish we had more time this week, but it's not up to me. I'm glad i'm here. I know i'm suppose to be here and i just have to hang on to that.