Monday, July 23, 2012

The smell

Our investigator Jojo smoked so we moved her baptismal date to August 11th. She is so sweet. We went over on Saturday to clean her house a little so there wasn't as much smoke smell. I started cleaning her fan and ceiling around it. It was pretty gross. She said she never turns it off. She looked at it and goes i didn't know that it was white. And i kind of laughed and she just said no i really didn't know it was white. I thought it was brown.

So her house looks a little better, but not much. I think most of my clothes smell like smoke. A lot of the places we go they have word of wisdom problems. It's weird cause it is always way bad when we walk in and i don't know if i'll be able to make it through the lesson without making a face or something, but after a minute i'm fine and i can barely smell it. So that's good.

We got to go to "This is Kirtland" on saturday. It was a lot of fun.

It's been hard to get us all unified. Especially on tours. Sister Lee is just the cutest korean. She goes home on august 15 though and i'm way sad. She does peace signs in lots of pictures. She's way funny. Sister Downard is a little quieter and i can never tell if she is pausing or expecting one of us to speak.  I really like them both a lot. It's really hard to figure out how to do things with three people though.

 I've been trying to get rid of the tan lines that i have on my feet. It's really disgusting. Feet are disgusting in the first place and now i have a little strap tan and my toes are completely white too.