My thanksgiving was great.
We went to a members house for thanksgiving. They had family over too. Two of the little girls did a Christmas concert for us and sang Christmas carols and swung jingle bells around. It was fun. We ended up staying longer than we thought.
Then we went back to the sites and we ate a little more dessert and played skip bo and phase 10 and watched the emma smith movie. It was a lot of fun. The food was great everywhere. I didn't have any good ham though like we usually do.
So yesterday was so good. We had a zone/mission conference yesterday too. We started at the Kirtland temple and part of that was we all bore our testimonies. It was really awesome. Sister Vellinga couldn't really breath and ended up going to the emergency room in the middle of it so we only had president vellinga for half the time.
The nativities are all up at the visitor center and it is so awesome! And people are coming which is even better. They have this one that is like that spinny thing that we would use for birthdays except it's a nativity. I think it's my favorite. There are just so many you can't even see them all.
Jojo came back from her trip to see her daughter and grandkids in Phoenix. To find a church down there she pulled over and stopped some elders on bikes and asked them. It was so exciting to see her.
We don't have to just listen to hymns and motab anymore. It just has to be music that brings the spirit and helps us think of Christ Sister denison has a bunch of the efy songs and it has been so great. I love listening to them. I think she thinks i'm a little weird cause i get kind of excited.
I have had like three people tell me this week that i look and remind them of someone they know. It's weird. And then we gave a tour to a family and one of the little girls looked just like me and holly when we were little. It was so weird. I wanted to take a picture, but that probably would've been kind of weird. I just kept staring at her.