It's really warm here. We heard it was going to get cold though.
The nativities are fun. They are sometimes really slow and that's not as fun. But there has been lots of people that are coming. They said that last year they had over 7000 visitors in December.
So this past week i came down to give a tour and i just see someone come up to me and say hey i know you. And it was one of the guys who was a counselor in the bishopric from my last ward in Logan. His son and daughter in law moved here in July and they are in our ward so i knew them. It was so crazy.
I took a couple pictures of the nativities and it's only the schoolhouse, which is my favorite place. It's so awesome.
One day we had these three black ladies that came into the schoolhouse. They were so funny. One of them saw the one that is made out of pop cans and she just said "I see Sprite. I see Fanta. Oh that is nice." It was so funny.