So i guess this week has been good. It's been kind of cold here and guess what! I got to see the lake frozen! It was so cool. Me and sister Denison came out of dinner. It had been snowing like all day and when we are driving you can see through the houses to the lake and it's usually black because it's dark outside, but it was all white so we pulled down a street to look at it. It was so cool! Literally! It was weird cause we pulled right up and i put the brights on to see if we could see more and i kind of felt like i was in like a scary movie, like all the sudden something was going to punch through the ice or something else weird was going to happen. It was so awesome though.
Anyway, so yesterday was a weird day. We didn't have many lessons this week cause everybody canceled, but we had a few lessons yesterday and a couple things happened and it was super emotional so i was like drained and a little on edge and then during planning elder Huckstep called with transfer news and I'm getting transferred. Out of the zone.
So i won't be in the Kirtland zone anymore. There are a couple areas in the Youngstown zone that have sisters that go to sites and i think I'm going to one of them. I could be going full pros, but i don't think so. The thing about Kirtland is that everybody talks to everybody about who is getting transferred and where they could be going. But I'm leaving Kirtland. I'm really sad about it.
So i will go to my new area on Wednesday. I think I'll still be coming to Kirtland like once a week or so. I don't know how they will do the schedule, but they are still sites sisters. It will just be different. i am used to being at sites all the time. I'm really sad to go, but i'm excited to start something new.