It has been a super crazy week. I don't know if i can remember all of it. So tuesday was a good day. I got to see sister clarkson and we finally got to see sister jojo.
On wednesday we had transfers. I went exactly where i was thinking i was going to go. I'm in Kent with Sister Rasmussen. We are in the Rootstown ward with sister maynard and sister Joseph (me and sister joseph are back in the same ward yay). We are in the Youngstown zone and i'm really excited about it. Well i'm kind of glad to be out of the kirtland zone. My district leader is elder christensen. One of the first things he asked me was who my great great grandpa was ha ha. I haven't met any of them in person yet though since we haven't had district meeting yet.
So the sisters here got in an accident about a month ago and they had a loaner car for the past little bit and then they took it back at transfers so we didn't have a car. We had to ride with ravenna sisters and sister joseph had all of her stuff so i couldn't take all of mine. I took like the suitcase with my clothes and then a couple of the things i needed to get ready. So that was fun to not have a car.
The members were really nice to us and drove us a couple places and then we walked a lot. That was during a semi blizzard part of the day. So we work with the rootstown ward and the ysa branch. So we do things at kent state. We go there like twice a week and set up a table and basically hand out mormon.org cards to people. I just did that on thursday. Then katie a girl in ysa who lives in kent drove us around the rest of the day basically. We went to kent social services and basically organized cans of food. Then we went to her grandparents house for dinner and drove with her to institute in tallmage.
We work with the akron zone leaders a lot for the ysa branch cause they go there too and the branch is a combination of the youngstown stake and the akron stake.
Anyways then on friday we go up to kirtland for training meeting at eight and it takes like an hour to get there. except for this friday it was super snowy and it took us almost two. Ravenna gave us a ride up and then they brought a car for us on saturday that we will probably have for about a week or until we get our car back from the shop.
So we go to the rootstown ward for most of sacrament then have to go over to the ysa for branch council and then their meetings. They gave me a nice welcome by telling us the we were both speaking next sunday in sacrament meeting. So excited. It's a really tiny branch. Kind of a bunch of miss matched people, but i think it will be fun.
So i really like sister rasmussen. She's from somewhere in salt lake.I can't remember exactly where now. Maybe murray. She was companions with sister denison in the mtc. This next transfer is only five weeks and her and sister denison go home. So again i will have all of the companions that i have had will be home.
So next transfer there are only four going home and 29 are coming. What in the world. And six of them will be sites sisters. It's going to be absolutely nuts.
Oh and i forgot to tell you that on friday morning i went to the davis home where i used to live and the kirtland sisters were there and they had just found out that jojo had bed bugs and apparently they are really bad and we were there on tuesday, but nobody told us about them even though they knew. So I don't think i have bed bugs, but i don't know. We sat on her couch for a while.
I really liked the pictures you've sent. I'm really glad i'm not in utah right now. I don't think it's that bad here. Ya it's cold and snowy, but oh well.