So here we are preparing for hurricane sandy. They are having us do a bunch of preparations and saying we can't go out tonight or tomorrow (which we are kind of upset about) but we don't know how bad it is actually going to be. I guess they are just being extra cautious. They told us to tell you that we are prepared and what not. I don't know what we are going to do being couped up in our house all day. They want us back in our houses at 1 because of the weather. We have lots of cleaning to do. We had our ward halloween party that we went to for a couple minutes.
I talked so much this week. Not so much in our lessons, but every other second. I'm surprised sister downard hasn't smacked me yet. We had this one lesson with a family and i didn't talk for a really long time cause i had no idea where sister downard was going and then i finally did and the dad was just like "she talks." They also called us the Jesus Christ people. Which isn't too bad of a nickname.
I don't know what is going to happen next week at transfers and i'm super stressed. Me and sister downard are alike in a lot of ways (not alike in a lot of ways too) but a lot of the other sisters aren't like that so i don't really know how i'm going to handle everything. I guess we'll see.
So I've been studying a lot lately how the gospel and the church are separate. Because they are totally separate and the other day it really just hit me more and it was a lot more clear. But it's weird because it's still the same words when you say it, but it means something totally different. I was also trying to connect it to the Abrahamic covenant too and that was cool. It's a lot easier to talk about this and not type it so this is probably really boring, but that is what i was thinking about this week. It's hard to explain.
They said it was going to snow this weekend, but it didn't. Well this is just what we hear in passing from people. We really have no idea what the weather is going to be unless it's going to be really bad or in the summer and they told us to drink water on some days. I haven't talked in church yet. Which i am very happy about. We'll see how long it lasts. I don't want to think about it.